Thursday, May 3, 2012

VOTE FOR HALLIE

Hi Everyone!

I need your support!  I have been selected by UnCommon Goods to be a part of the Wall Art Design Challenge! 

More than 100 artists entered the Wall Art Design Challenge.  I am one of the top 15 entries from around the country!  Artists used watercolors, pen and ink, acrylic, mixed media and digital software to create one of a kind work. 

From now until May 9, your vote will help choose the top 5 finalists to move on to the last round. Please also leave a positive comment in support!

Please go to Uncommon Goods to vote for this painting:
VOTE FOR PROJECTION By Hallie Engel

You may need to sign up to vote. I do really appreciate your time and support! Feel free to leave a positive comment.  I would love to be a part of this, so I am able to reach a bigger audience.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

No comments:

Post a Comment